This month we welcome Marti Newkirk!
Where: Liberty Bar
Boudoir is for ” Every Body”!
Many of our potential customers believe that boudoir photography is only for those with perfect bodies but nothing could be further from the truth. Join Marti as she shares with you how she poses and lights her boudoir customers to showcase their best! This program will cover:
* lighting to bring attention where you want it to be
* posing to flatter your subject with tips to bring out her favorite features
* keep the viewers eyes away from areas she is not so fond of
* how to use competition or camouflage the rest in creative ways
* how to talk with customers to set them at ease during the session
* products I sell most frequently
Marti Newkirk is a Master Photographer based in Lakeland FL who specializes in boudoir, portraits and weddings. She has been photographing professionally since 2010. She has earned a Silver Medal in PPA’s 2015 and 2016 International Print Competition with her images accepted into the prestigious Loan Collection. Her work has been featured on the cover of Southern Exposure, the SEPPA magazine and Florida Photographer, the magazine of FPP. Marti was also named 2015 Photographer of the Year by the PPGMF. In 2014, she was awarded First Place in Children’s Photography in 11 states by the SEPPA and earned her designation of Certified Professional Photographer, CPP. Marti currently serves on the Executive Board of the FPP as Secretary/Treasurer and the Board of Directors of the PPGMF, having served as President in 2015 and Vice President in 2014. In her leisure time, Marti enjoys spending time with her husband, the incomparable Bill, camping, kayaking and playing with their adopted grandchildren.